Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Fall"ing out of touch!

I know you all love the clever titles to these blogs as much as I do. I apologize for not writing for so long. I had planned on putting up pictures with a new blog but it never worked out. I will get more pics up soon I promise. As so much has happened this month I will make this short and sweet. Trig has gained a vocabulary expressive and receptive sso much that I am beginning to believe that he is going to be working in NASA in the very near future. Okay I am kidding but really Id say hes a little above average in vocabulary!! haha. Paytons parent teacher conference went well last week. Nothing bad at all which is always great. He is dong great other than not reading like he used to :( Don't worry Trig is keeping the books worn. He finished football playoffs last week with a loss but they were happy to be done. So last weekend was the last of football and what do you know Playdays start this weekend!! Wahoo. I really am getting wiped out. I just wish God handed out minivans- ones that drove themselves to practices, pulled trailers- hooked em up too, saddled horses, never forgot a helmet or shoe, buckled kids in and had a sweet glass of wine chilling in the cupholder. The dove isn't cutting it these days. Back to reality- Halloween was great! Payton was a scary kids chasing little kids and scaring them with 3 of his buddies and Trig was a rodeo clown. We recieved tons of compliments which was nice! We also carved pumpkins again this year which was also a lot of fun and can't wait to post some pics. Not much new with Aaron and I other than keeping up with our crazy kiddos! I am excited for thanksgiving and all of the yummy food. Love you all
the Ream funny farm

No comments:

Post a Comment