Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ketsup!




Ok friends and family I am officially a Flogger- first time blogger. I love that I can share everything that is going on while on my lunch break!! ahh Ok lets play some catch-up (ketsup) hehe for those who I unfortunately don't get to spend much time on the phone with. Playday rodeos are over (phew) and Payton won 3rd Place in all around cowboy. Talk about soem proud parents. I actually cried for a second. Yep im gonna be the mom boohooing at the ball games. Win or lose. I am a proud new auntie of Adler Alan Bates and Reese Ty Walden. What a blessing. I am so proud of my sisters and how they are grasping motherood. No one had any doubts. I look at both of them and remember the feeling they had and it seems like not so long ago. My feelings of coarse get stronger every day but there is something about the way it feels to be the only person that little one needs when they are that little. Trig had show and tell at daycare yesterday. He took a football from Nanny Stone. He loves to play catch with his bubba. School has officially begun and I am swamped here at school. I wish I could slow down a bit but I guess its the life of a working mom right? I was the director of miss cherokee this year and it was very successful!! But I am paying for it now with all the housework I let go. Tackle football has also begun for Payton (God help me). Aaron is the coach(Really God help a sister out). Cherokee did not have enough for a team so we joined up with Timberlake bitter rivals of Cherokee- this just keeps getting better right. The boys are having a blast and Trig wants to play SOSOSO bad. Payton is playing tailback but if he starts throwing better may be able to play some quarter back. We are so proud of how hard he is working. Aaron is such a great involved dad. I thank my lucky stars he chose me. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
                                                 Shanna

2 comments: