Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Touchdown!

Hey loved ones! I can't believe it is coming upon the end of September. This year is flying by! I thought I'd better blog because this week has been so eventful in the Ream household. It has been a crazy week. We didn't win our football game this week but the boys sure did have fun. Payton is so good and is managing to keep his head up- we are really proud. Have I mentioned that before? He is growing up so fast, sometimes I feel cheated from time! Trig really wants to play and I took him to practice this week, and the boys played like crazy with him, so now he's really thinking he part of the team. Payton wore his timberlake tigers shirt to school this week and he caught a lot of heck for it last week but he told Aaron and I that he was proud of his team. When did he grow up!? We enjoyed Aaron's weekend off by fishing on Saturday and church on Sunday. I love sitting on a pond watching my boys fish, my dog swim and the wind blow. What a day.
Went to see gma Glenda yesterday and she wasn't feeling well. She needs some prayers. As we were leaving she tried to RUN after Trig because he wanted her to chase him so bad. She did fine but it scared Aaron and I have to death. She's a pretty special lady. One friend of hers told me just the other day that she is so wise and disquises her wisdom with compliments when she speaks of someone. Now this doesn't make sence unless you know her. I found it very fitting!
I ran this weekend in the Great Land Run 10 k (6.2 miles) for everyone living in the US. It was great! Charleen- went with me and did the 5k. It was great to spend some time with her. I got 2nd out of the women and won my age group. I am running a 5k in Alva for the next two weekends and am very excited. We do face struggles like every other family I promise but who wants to hear about those!!?? Thats what our Sundays in church are for :) I am thankful for friends and family like you who care to take the time to keep up with the REAM FAMILY. Remember that we are all thinking of you as well. Also, Paytons school pics are in so bug me for some!! Some pretty good sooner football this weekend too! Deer season is approaching quickly and I can sence the anxiousness of my husband. Here is a pic of my view on Saturday!
Shanna Ream reporting

2 comments: