Monday, September 27, 2010

Living on Tulsa time

So this week I will be attending a conference in Tulsa.....first time away from my boys and counting on Aaron to do all that I do. I fully expect to return hom to 10 loads of laundry sink full of dishes and a boy exploded bachelor pad. I have am 100% positive I will be missed. :) I am really nervous to leave my clan but I know the boys will have fun just being boys. I don't know if I will be able to fall alseep without our daily book and bedtime routine. Trig is really picked up on reading. Well, Looking. He Loves books. I ran the homecoming 5k this weekend in Alva and won. I am starting to like this winning stuff! Trig came with me and Charleen watched Trig for me. Very sweet of her. He was waiting patiently for me at the finish line. It was very cute. Payton thought my trophy was fantastic and put it on the mantel at home. Im guessing I have one solid year left of being cool in his eyes so I let it stay :)
Aaron has been busy working hard and I have been busy as well. We are blessed to have wonderful friends and family that love Trig and Payton that are always willing to help out! I have the Cherokee Strip 5K this weekend. We have a game today in Enid at 7:30 so im guessing we will get home around 10 pm tonight! Fun evening!! Payton rode a calf this weekend with his buddys. He is so pleased with himself! I am getting concerned with his love for this "sport". But yesterday Payton said a sentence that has made it impossible to stop smiling. He asked me what my favorite thing in the world to do was. I told him "to spend time with him Trig and Dad, what about u?" He said "just being here" (the horse lot). I know its Trig and Aarons favorite thing too. Who would have guessed id have a house full of cowboys?

Ream Ranch





2 comments:

  1. Great way to keep in touch, it's addicting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the hat that Trig has on! They are some cute cowboys (the 2 little ones that is)!

    ReplyDelete